WHAT IS AN AV PRE-SHIPMENT INSPECTION?
Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI) is an important part of supply chain management. PSI is also referred to as a Final Random Inspection (FRI). This inspection takes place at the end of the production process when 100% of the goods are manufactured and at least 80% of the goods are packed for export.
Pre-Shipment Inspection Expertise
AV inspectors visit supplier’s site to conduct a physical inspection of goods on a randomly selected samples of manufactured products according to ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2008 (AQL).
We customize each inspection to focus on what is important for you by combining our standard inspection checklists with your unique product requirements and Acceptable Quality Limits.
MAIN CHECKS PERFORMED DURING PSI
- Quantity check
- Workmanship (Quality check)
- Packaging and Labelling
- Dimensions and Weight
- On-Site Tests
- Client Special Requirement
Why you need Product Inspections?
- Ensureproduct quality at every production stage
- Save time and money by solving quality issues or wrong packing before Shipping
- Confirm quality in factory and don’t pay for defective goods
- Avoid recalls or rework or production or shipment delays
- Optimize your quality control
Reason to Choose AV for Pre-Shipment Inspection in Asia?
- Global Network, Local Knowledge
- Full time Inspectors
- Comprehensive report with photos
- No extra charge for inspections on weekends.
- Inspection report delivered within 24 hours after the inspection; same day report available.
- All Inclusive price
- On time Customer Support
- Offers Online/Live inspections on client request.
AV can arrange a Pre-Shipment Inspection in Asia within 48 hours and release your inspection report and certificate of inspection within less than 24 hours.
AV also offers Online/Live inspections on client request.
Our Inspectors and auditors cover 12 Asian Countries.
Bangladesh , China , Hong Kong , India , Nepal , Pakistan , Sri Lanka , Taiwan , Indonesia , Malaysia , Thailand & Veitnam
To know about the Price and terms, please click on the link.